Don't see an opportunity with Farm Mutual Re?
Below are additional current career opportunities available within our mutual insurance industry:
For more information on careers in the insurance industry, please visit the Insurance Institute's Career Connections website:
With uncompromising service and commitment, Farm Mutual Re continues to strive for excellence at all levels. As a progressive and dynamic reinsurance organization, we believe that our continued success depends on our most valuable assets - our employees.
As an employee of Farm Mutual Re, you will work from a state-of-the-art, environmentally "Green" facility located by the 401 in Cambridge. You will be part of an organization that supports a balanced, healthy and family-oriented lifestyle. Enjoy our fitness facility, outdoor walking path and other healthy living initiatives.
In addition to a great working environment, we offer a competitive salary, employer-paid benefits, a retirement plan and more. Our outstanding corporate culture is focused on people and the development of long-term relationships. We foster respect and recognition of the values of honesty, integrity and accountability, encouraging professionalism, education, leadership and trust.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? If you love a new challenge, have an interest in helping to improve business processes and want to use your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) knowledge and experience, then this role is for you!
We are implementing the Hyland Software OnBase Enterprise Content Management software suite to facilitate stronger information management and sharing as well as smarter business processes. As part of our Information Technology (IT) team, you will facilitate the implementation, ongoing development, administration and configuration support for this initiative.
- Work with business users and the ECM development team to deliver business value and user adoption of ECM technologies
- Design, develop, and deploy OnBase solutions
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve OnBase software and infrastructure issues
- Work with business partners to analyze business requirements and build functional specifications, including but not limited to interface changes and process flows
- Plan for and test software updates, defects, and configuration changes
- Work closely with management and business partners to identify
- application development solutions,
- new or modified programs,
- reuse of existing code through the use of program development software alternatives, or
- integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives
- Document, test, implement and provide on-going support for the OnBase applications
- Two years of experience supporting ECM solutions in either systems administration and/or development roles (required)
- Specialized knowledge with Enterprise Content Management applications; with OnBase and/or Kofax (Ascent) Capture strongly preferred
- Experience working with OnBase Workflow or other workflow products is strongly desired
- Knowledge of relational databases, such a Microsoft SQL Server, and with SQL/TSQL
- Proficiency with working with Microsoft IIS and Active Directory
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Farm Mutual Re's ten departments work together to provide our Member Companies with the best possible service and support. Our past and current employees have built exciting, challenging and progressive careers within the following areas:
Don't see an opportunity with Farm Mutual Re? Check out our Mutual Career Opportunities section for careers within the Ontario Mutuals.